Welcome to the Magi Forum. Join us as we discuss how the church should mark the advent of the third millennium from 1999-2001.
Click on a topic below to enter a forum discussion.
Going Beyond Y2K March 7 - 08:25 am
- Has apocalyptic obsession distracted the church from its mission at the arrival of the third millennium?
- How must the church change in order to be relevant for the future?
Jesus at 2000? May 31 - 04:22 pm
The Magi Ride Again June 13 - 03:38 am
- Why have we been so captivated by Jesus of Nazareth these past 2000 years?
- Beyond new millennium celebrations, how should we mark Christ's 2000th anniversary?
- What kind of spirituality did the Magi practice in respect to the Ancient of Days?
- What if the Magi were still around...how would they approach the advent of the Third Millennium?
Holy Land 2000 August 6 - 06:37 pm
- What is the ideal journey, whether spiritually or physically?
- What does it mean to be a millennial traveler, pilgrim or seeker, especially in the Holy Land?
Would you like to receive copies of what people post here? If so, click "Edit Profile" in the frame to the left and check "email-notification."
The Magi Forum is hosted by Jay Gary, the Millennium Doctor.
We reserve the right to remove off-topic messages.To learn more about the millennium, visit © 1999 by Bimillennial Press. All rights reserved.BBS powered by Discus